Observations in Samara Costa Rica in June
Rain is fat. The air is almost as fat as the rain. I feel fat. Nothing ever dries. Money goes limp. Never assume you are being understood. Time is slippery, appointments are slippery, expectations are slippery. Skin, however, is not slippery. The ocean has its own time. Coffee with milk and an ice cube is a pretty good friend. Internet is suprisingly good. People with hair like me should convert to Rastafarian. Go with the frizz. Pastries are GOOD here, however, the one in the picture should not have been eaten on a day like today. Concrete in stomach. I will never eat again for the next few hours. Necesito una siesta ahora! My eyelids are pregnant. I have to go to an appointment now (ha-ha-ha- haaaaaa) at el dentist. I'm having my fillings replaced with diamonds. No rubies - then it would be Ruby Toothday (well, okay, it's Friday). No pearls. My jyotish says I should wear pearls. Steve is alive and well (see picture). I'm encouraging him to write to you but he is sooo busy.



Loved this post Sis!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great writer.
You should write more.
You made me laugh...
Actually a lot with this post.
Keep having fun...
Koray
And a nice pic of brother Steve :-)
ReplyDelete