Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting for high tide - sitting by the pool

The best time to surf is around high tide. Have to wait until 9am tomorrow for that. No dentist appointments today. So we are sitting by the pool at Bambula listening to the same two songs play over and over on some CD player somewhere out there in the "jungle" of overgrown house plants (beautiful). Salsa music sometimes sounds all the same to me, but even I could tell there were really only two songs playing for about an hour and a half. I think I can sing them both now. Our landlord Pierre came by and told us where to buy the best wine in town. He buys Italian red wine and keeps it in his fridge because it is too hot here to keep it out. By the way, Steve is doing well. He has a partial temporary set of teeth. I'm trying not to snicker. His REAL new teeth will be way more "him". He has no pain. Perpetually bathing-suited, Meret and Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment